re: Adrenalinn

I  just got an extensive demo and got to use the Adrenalinn at Union Grove
Music in Santa Cruz.     The filter algorhythms are great (including two
bar
changing melodic arpegiations).

Considering the price  (I heard $399 list) this is an incredible unit for a
beginning instrumentalist to get there time together:   a drum maching,
filter delays, amp modeling, etc.

My huge beef, however is that the drum sounds sound like they come from a
completely
1980's sensibility (which they probably do).  In all fairness, I didn't
listen to all of them and didn't have time to listen to the electronic ones
(which are the one's after my own heart). Still and all,  everybody (5
people) listening to the demo all made disparaging comments about the
samples being used.

considering what's in this unit,  it is a small beef, but it keeps it from
being a very usuable piece of pro gear pour moi.

just my two cents.

Rick Walker

P.S.  I'm a single line guitarist only (i.e., a dilettante) but I was
getting some wicked cool filter delays out of playing harmonics, unisons,
slaps and pull offs and scrapes on the strings.  It did beautiful things to
simple 1/3/5 power chords just held open.