Re: RE:EDP or REPEATER?

chillyb@cruzio.com wrote:
<snips>
>I think the EDP is a wonderfull tool which I may ultimately buy, but I
>still see Electrix as the David to Gibson's Goliath, and I know they have
>been struggling and I want to support them in attaining some longevity.

indeed, it appears to me to be extremely wishful thinking to apply the
concept of david's 'conquering hero'-pose to any well-featured
live-looping
device that's currently manufactured;
in essence, i think that if you can afford to buy *either* the edp or the
repeater, it's a great time to do so.
best,
dt / splattercell