Would Any Japanese Loopers please contact me

I am considering producing a Looping Festival in Japan
in the late spring or early summer and wondered if anyone
knows any Japanese Looping Artists (besides Sunao Inami who
I am already in contact with) who might be interested
in participating.

Also,   the round trip fares from the United States to Japan
are at an all time low.  The last I heard it was an unbelievable
$400.

Are there any Loopers from Australia, New Zealand or the US
who would want to pay their own flights over to Japan, have
a little vacation and participate in a historic looping concert.

If so, would you send me examples of your work on CD, cassette
or minidisc to the address below.

Please let me know.

I do not have any hard dates confirmed yet,  but I am seriously
considering it.

yours,

Rick Walker (loop.pool)
412 Darwin Street