Re: Space Station

I have a space station on its way via Ebay (they do come up quite often) I
would like a bit of advice from you SS users where you would stick one in
the signal chain. So far Im GP16 (roland git effects for the
distortions,wahs and regular stuff) into Vortex into mixer. With Repeater
on
sends and repeaters sends to Korg MS2000 (synth) audio input for loop
mangling.
Question really is... should the Space Station go BEFORE the GP16 (prob
best
cos GP16 has stereo outs and the SS dont have stereo INS) BUT... problem is
here that I always tend to think that distirtion should always come BEFORE
anything... if you get my drift...

Any ideas...

MArk Red