Re: Behringer FCB1010 footcontroller serious question

I've had no problems with it thus far regarding latency.  Mind you, I
haven't stacked commands yet mainly due to the hardware being the weaker
link regarding speed.  I'm using it to control the Repeater.  I'd recommend
it.
Ritchie
еееееееееееееее
http://ninja.at/play