Re: Percusive Loopers

Well, I'm not sure if I'm doing "real-time" looping.  I use a
zendrum/DM-Pro
combination as well as a Roland Handsonic (you should check this out!!)
with a
Repeater.  What I do is create a rhythm track, and then layer guitar,
synths on top
of it.  Of start with guitar and layer percussion onto it. Once I get a
bed of 2, 3,
4 parts, I jam along with it on guitar or synth.   I'm doing fairly
traditional "lay
down a track at a time" as opposed to evolving compositions.  I really
love the feel
of both the Zendrum and the Handsonic - very responsive.

How are you using your setup, Alan?  What do you do with *two* Zendrums? :)

Elby

     Hi,

     Anybody out there doing any *real-time* looping with either acoustic
or
     electronic drums/percussion?

     Here's my set-up:

     2/Zendrums  ( http://www.zendrum.com )