Re: Where?

BILLYBUDDHA@webtv.net writes:

>Where can I get a copy of David Torn's, Forever Sharp and Vivid.
although that is clearly not *my* recording -(i was a sideman/last minute
collaborator)-, i do believe that it's commercially available;
it's on cuneiform records.

>Also David I was listening to the remix, Outer Blue on the live Upper
>Extremities, what did you use on the drum sequence's?
if i remember correctly, i used various samples of bill bruford (from
various
BLUE-performances), sliced-'n'-diced --- add'ly, there *may* have been
licensed samples of siggi baldurrson in there, as well, similarly
sliced-'n'-diced.

>Thats a killer tune.
thanks!
best,