Re: Reverb: Bang for Buck (Was: Percussive Loopers)

I kinda agree with your assessment of the TC Electronics
M-One. I sold it after a short period of time. I don't
think it sounded all that good (at least to my ears).

I have an Alesis Quadraverb II that I still like
actually. It recently started glitching so I have to
have a tech check it out. I was wondering, though, what
the newer Alesis higher-end (if I can qualify it that
way) sounds. Anyone?

Regards, Paul