LA loopfest recording confusion....

>one,
> there were kids running around bringing everyone down to earth.

I did indeed play an LA loopfest, but I don't remember kids running
around.  Hmmm.<<<<

Methinks that memories are getting mixed - there was at least one occasion
on the rest of my tour that surrounded the LA loop fest when tiny people
were running around at the gig (and one particularly bizarre occasion when
four year old chap called Cody decided to jump on my lap, while I was mid
tune, and changing basses... :o) ah, doncha just love kids?

LA loop fest - no kids that I remember...

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk