Behringer/Repeater (EDP) foot controller

Hi,

I also got one of these new Behringer FCB1010, and I must say I like it a
lot. Thanks to David Auker I finally understood how to assign many midi
commands to the same foot pedal and this opened up a lot of possibilities.
Unfortunately you can only set midi channels globally. In my case this
means
I have to dedicate some pedals for the EDP and have the rest for Repeater.
But I can live with that.

Oh, and one bug I found out after a lot of head ace: When programming
Behringer Program Change for the Repeater you have to write the number
above
the one you want. As an example, Repeater records on midi PC 3, which means
I have to program the Behringer pedal to send "midi PC 4".

Ok, anyway, here's what I've set up sofar for rehearsals:

Bank 00
01    rec        trk 2  -12
02    undo        trk3 pitch =0
03    trk rec selct
04    loop down
05    loop up
06    multiply
07    trk 2 pitch -12
08    trk 3 pitch+12
09    reverse
10    EDP reverse (EDP foot controller INSERT ý halfspeed)
exp A    EDP feedback level
exp B    RPTR feedback level

Bank 01
01    rec
02    undo
03    trk rec selct
04    trk 1 pitch =0    trk 2 pitch -12
05    trk 3 pitch =0    trk 4 pitch =0
06    trk 1 pitch +2    trk 2 pitch -10
07    trk 3 pitch +2    trk 4 ptich +2
08    BMP&PICH normal
09    reverse
10    EDP reverse (EDP foot controller INSERT ý halfspeed)
exp A    EDP feedback level
exp B    RPTR  BMP&PITCH    cc 014 (000 ­ 127)

Bank 02
06    Erase Loop

Kindest Regards

Per Boysen