RE: Repeater

As is my style, not in direct relation with the string, but:

I, too, picked up a FBC1010 and am enjoying the hell out of it.  Still
programming things and deciding on the best use of its functionality.  One
question: the Repeater has MIDI In, Out and Through.  Unfortunately, to
pass
FBC1010 commands through to other MIDI devices, I have to connect them
post-Repeater via the Through port.  Thing is, though, I was really hoping
the Repeater augmented the incoming MIDI info it outputs to the Through
port
with the MIDI timecode it produces.  It does not.  I could have a master
MIDI clock farther up the chain which would work fine, but I'd also like to
make the Repeater the MIDI clock master as well as pass other non-Repeater
commands through to devices down the line.  What's the best means to
accomplish this?  A MIDI merge right behind the Repeater, combining the
Repeater's Out and Through info?  I paged through the Repeater manual and
could not find a definitive answer as to in what modes (MIDI, User, Beat)
the Repeater actually generates timecode.  Any ideas?

Per said:
>LOL - posted any pics? ;-D)<

No, I do not have any pics of my startling posture while trying to maintain
a noise-free performance, unfortunately.  Imagine Pilates with a guitar for
the visual.

Lindsay Graham
sonic detritus:
left of eliot