Re: new echoplexer: wanna copy loop and then change it

I'm selling a Yamaha MFC-10, if anyone is interested.  It's practicaly
brand new,
and has never been used at a gig.  I'm hoping for somewhere around $180?
(+shipping) I paid around $280 for it only a few months ago.  I don't
think I
have the original box, but I now I have the manual.

Mark Sottilaro