RE: Loops looptimes timing and Questions (and loop4)

I try to amuse . . .  Sometimes it works.
Synchronization is pretty important for a lot of EDP users (so I gather)
but
it seems like the quantization and rounding modes satisfy that--I would
think that the "do any time change" option would be the way to go, free of
the restrictions of quantization, and then let users who require even
numbers (like me, most of the time) use the other modes.
I look forward to the release of Loop4 with bated breath.  The best looper
ever gets even better!  I don't think I'm going to be restricted by any
changes in the functions--MIDI control lets you do a lot--but thanks for
asking for input.
Gary