RE: new mexico radio spam - - *most likely* ot

Title: RE: new mexico radio spam - - *most likely* ot

Thanks for the heads-up stig!  you can bet i will be listening...
 i dont know about this "phoned in interview" stuff, i think you
 should have come here in person!

** sure - - i'd love to. pesky thinks like keeping my kids fed kinda cut into my wanderlust, tho'.

the phoned-in stuff is little intros about the tunes, no interviews per se.

KUNM has a audio stream, so others that are interested can
listen in here:

    http://www.kunm.org/cgi-local/kunm.pl?sec=listen&fil=listen.htm

** cool! didn't know that.

thanks,