Re: Loopstock Directions

> At 3:54 PM -0500 2/23/02, Scott McGregor Moore wrote:
> >Ironically Doug - your own URLs didn't make clickable links for me
> >when I received this e-mail. (using Outlook Express on a PC)
>
> All of the URLs in Doug's messages work when I read them in Eudora on
>the Mac.
>
> Must be an Outlook issue.

Yes - It must be an Outlook issue. I may switch to Eudora some day
but I'm wary of losing or corrupting my folders with my e-mail lists of
subscribers for dreamSTATE and The Ambient Ping newsletters.

BTW - I think most of the 'junk HTML' came from including the original
e-mail in my reply, as I keep HTML turned off but allow it in quoted