Re: new EDP question

"I just got a new Gibson EDP too, and the problem I
have is that even with silence into the EDP (input
disconnected), I get a hiss on the looped audio
signal.  Anybody else have this problem?"

me too...i found this out by accident.  i just hit
record and didn't play.  when i hit record again to
begin the empty loop, i got a little bit of
noise...not quite hiss, much less offensive, but noise
none the less.  maybe hiss with the treble rolled
off...

-jim