goin to cali for da fest

it looks as if i will not need a ride from la to slo on sat.....in fact my
buddy is going to lend me his van for sat and sunday so im in no rush for
anything.....if anyone needs a lift please let me know.....do not confuse
this with the "reefer van" that i am still waiting for the address
of.....fwiw, ill be getting to la on thursday 11:30 am hanging out friday
(any ideas?) and off to loopfest about 8-9am sat morn spend the nite in
slo
and drive back to la sunday and return to pgh monday, ill be footloose and
fancy free and listening for that west coast sound!.....yee-hah.....look
out
n.y. you're next.....i think i can grow to like this flyin for free stuff,
they will even take my sorry old ass to europe for free, how cool is
that?.....its a shame that i really hate flying and i never leave my house
accept to go to work, talk about your classic approach/avoidence
conflicts.....fun, fun, fun.....michael k aka :)mnm (the quintupeled chin
emoticon)