RE: Muting Repeater & Echoplex Simultaneously

> I have been debating on whether to purchase a Yamaha MFC-10
>  rr a Mitigator RFC-1 (If I can find one). I know the MFC-10
>  send one CC value when a switch is pressed and another when a switch is
>  released but can the Mitigator do that? Thanks

Avoid the MFC-10 like the plague.
(way too slow for any time sensitive operations, delays of around 70ms in
sending messages, and this confirmed by Yamaha UK customer support)

maybe think about the Behringer FCB1010, which does Note on/off.
I'll be checking one of these out in about a weeks time.

Andy Butler