Re: new EDP question

I'm hoping someone at Loopstock will have an FV-50L (or equivalent) that I
can try at some point. I don't have one lying around and I haven't wanted
rush out and get one only to potentially find that it too doesn't work.

Thanks for pointing out the items regarding trying to get the unit to run
cooler. Heat induced memory errors are distinctly unpleasant sounding.

Mark