Looper Dreams

I had a weird dream last night (Loopstock setup angst?  I'm sure.)

I had ordered a new looper.  I'm not sure what it was.  It didn't come,
so I went to the FedEx building and asked about it.  After a while, the
guy come back with a bunch of pieces.  It came unassembled and without a
box.  Of course, I had my guitar and stuff with me, and I started to try
and put it together in the waiting room of FedEx.  The looper seemed
cheaply made, but I then realized that the faceplate was actually
detachable, and could be used as a remote control.

Mark Sottilaro
(guitarist in the band "Sleeping")