Re: prog-rock (way off-topic)

david,

thanks for your response!

if you are knowledgeable about Hawkwind (of which i am totally NOT).

are you familiar with a low budjet compilation video that was done on
them circa '90-'91?

if memory serves me at all, it might have had helios creed on it as
well, and two other l.a. based bands, Pressurehed and Gravity
Throttle.

the reason i ask is that i was a member of gravity throttle, and we
were talking with a gentleman at the time who had video'd of few of
our performances and supposedly was releasing this video comp.  he
was a bit of a flakey/shady guy, and we lost contact with him
eventually as the release date got pushed back and pushed back...

i don't know if the video ever got released.

does this ring any bells?

best,

rich