Loopstock DV?

I'm toying with the idea of bringing my digital video
camera to Loopstock to capture bits and pieces of
WIIWD (what it is we do) in my own modest and amateur
way.  I'm currently not planning on taping the entire
10 hour show though.

Would any of the performers or organizers have any
objection to being captured for posterity?

Since I don't have decent external/shotgun mic the
sound will suck, but if we get a decent recording off
of the mixer I could use some of this in post
production.

No promises, just potentialities....

Stephen