SMOKERS

I envy any of you who have the opportunity to play smoke free clubs! There is NO such thing where I live in MONTANA. I have a VERY common condition of a heightened allergic reaction to small dust particles ... and I am a musician and a wood worker by day...  (go figure)

Cigarette smoke is the worst for me, and gives me ear infections often if I'm gigging a lot...

Three gigs this week and now I'm getting a sore throat...

My favorite Internet quote I have ever read is...

A smoking section in a restaurant, is like a peeing section in a pool!

Thanks,
Gregory Bruce Campbell
www.mp3.com/freakwincing
www.kickstartchubby.com