what do loopers do when they're not looping?

Ah, the day job question...

I'm a Fire Captain at Novato Fire, been there for about 26 years
(gasp!). I've also played around doing early computer illustration in
the 90's, appearing in Mondo 2000 a lot. One of my favorite
assignments there was an illo of Brain Eno, where I converted a photo
of his head into a giant rock statue, and buried it a huge desert.
Kind of a take on "Ozymandias"...

I've also done a lot of comix in Photoshop and Freehand. Yes, my
claim to fame is I'm the creator of "Fetal Elvis", and yes, it is
just as weird as it sounds...

Mark