Re: Cali Loop Tour 2002?! - Latest thoughts

I agree, I for one would love to do a mini tour, but I bet my employer
wouldn't be all that happy if I said, "I'm hitting the road, see ya on
VH1."  However, anything between SF Bay area and Santa Cruz on a weekend
would be great.  I say we approach all the Electrix, Line6, Lexicon and
Gibson dealers in the area and say, "let's come in on a Saturday
afteroon and show your customers what's possible."  That would be a nice
mini tour in itself, and could only help fuel loop device buying, hence
loop device production and R&D.  A win/win if you ask me.

Mark Sottilaro