Re: what do loopers do when they're not looping?

> best advice for magically having more time to play
> music: throw your t.v.
> through the window.

couldn't agree with you more!

> when i drive down the street at night and see the
> glow of a television from
> within so many homes, i wonder how much of our time
> is wasted on television.
> think of how much we'd get done without it...just a
> thought...

i have a few friends who have a home studio set up in
their apt instead of a tv.  for many it is very hard
to believe that they have no tv...but every time i go
over to their place we jam and record for pretty much
the entire time except for when pre recorded music is
filling the airs from their turn tables.