Re: NY LOOP

snips
-----Original Message-----
From: Pedro Felix <PedroFelix@worldnet.att.net>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
<Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Date: Thursday, March 07, 2002 5:51 PM
Subject: Fw: NY LOOP

>hello one and all -
>
>i'll be doing my aggressive looping this Sat. March 9, 2002 at Chama in
>the
>LES. i'm planning on using a Digitech delay and EDP to give earloads of
>Snowflaking fun. so if you come by, do say hello. i look a lot like my
name,
>so i'll be easy to spot.
>
>check 'er for info: http://www.loopny.com/
>
>best regards, Pedro Felix - NYC 2002
>
>see corrected date
i've gotta stop living in the past.
actually and in addition i'll have a few cd's of my own music on Sat. i'm
real big on swapping art and such, so if you come by i'll have copies of
SONIC Snowflakes for trades and some copies of D3 and something newer
called
Existension for sale or other.

br, Pedro