Tape Recorder show in San Francisco

I'll be performing with my "Tape Recorder" project as part of a show
tonight
called "Syntax Error".

Other audio artists featured include Ryan Ludlow and Brian Traylor

There will be video work by John Rodgers, Matt Woods, Carl Deihl, Todd
Bever, Brian Traylor, Ryan Ludlow and Skyler Adamson.

"Tape Recorder" is a field recording project. I've been carrying a
recorder
with me for the last 2 years, collecting all sorts of sounds. I'll be
using
3 similar hand-held recorders to blend these sounds together musically.

I sure wish I could tell you about the other artists, but this will be my
first time encountering most of them. I believe that they will be along
the
lines of experimental/concrete/noise music.

8:00 pm, tonight (Friday the 8th)
Artists Television Access
Valencia Street @ 21st.

I believe the cost is around $5