Re: Cali Loop Tour 2002?! - Here we go

At 5:16 PM -0800 3/7/02, Andre LaFosse wrote:

>Zvonar said he's in LA for the 30th, so getting him in on things this
>time around might be a challenge, if it happens that weekend.

My March 30 obligation could conceivably be changed, but my
scheduling problems are a bit more "sweeping" than that. I'm planning
to be in the Santa Cruz/Bay Area on Sunday/Monday March 24-25 and
possibly again on April 6. That's a lot of driving. Best to arrange
things around others' schedules and allow me to plug in if it's
practical.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com