Re: Behringer FCB1010 HELP!

Yeah, there's no doubt in my mind that we're dealing with two products that are very new to this world. The weird thing is I didn't concider your "one higher" idea, as the numbers seemed to work as they should the way the 1010 came from the factory.

I'm sad about not being able to change output levels too, but it's not the Behringer that's at fault. It's the Repeater. I just found this in the manual:

Appendix G - Track Level PC messages will mute/unmute the particular track. Once a track is muted via a MIDI
PC, unmuting it will restore it to the level as set by the channel fader or the associated MIDI CC message.

What I think it's saying is, "You can mute the outputs. The End." I was counting on that ability, but I guess I didn't read the fine print. Maybe in version 2.0?

I know the Repeater is wonky about MIDI. Maybe the Behringer is fine.... or maybe it's wonky too. Hopefully we can get these two strange beasts working well together. Last night I jammed a bit with the Repeater, now controlled by the 1010 and it was like tossing away crutches after a long leg break. I can keep my hands on the guitar! YAY!

I'll let you know if I figure out anything substantial.

Thanks again,

Mark