Re:Cuong Vu

<<picked this out of a review (in today's l.a.
times) of pmg's concert in l.a. over the weekend.
thought it might be of interest here.

"(Cuong ) Vu's use of electronic repetition
devices to expand his solo trumpeting into huge
orchestral sounds."

sounds like looping to me. >>

Yeah, I saw PMG when they were here in Cleveland,
and he was doing the same thing. I'm not sure
what unit he was using, but it definitely sounded
like he was using some kind of looping device.

=====
May you never thirst!
The Scuba Diver Presently Known As Chris

"What do you get when you give a yo-yo to a flock of flamingos?"-James
Earl Jones