midi cabling...quality cables?

i've just about got my rack configured right and now it's time to go about
connecting all my midi gear.  here's the question:

how much does the quality of the midi cable affect the signals sent?  since
there's not sound signal being passed, i would think one could get away
with
using far less expensive midi cables.  opinions and brand suggestions.

fwiw, i'm connecting the following units:

rocktron all access, sherman filterbank (possibly), eventide 7K,
switchblade
8b, edp (maybe).

thanks for the advice.

-jim