Re: Repeater count-in....

the Repeater does have a click track, I don't use it but I imagine it
could be used as a count in and then turned off when needed.  You could
for sure have an external sequencer send a midi control # change at the
right time.

The Repeater takes a little under a sec to load a loop, so the midi drum
pad thing would be out, but you could have it turn on and off tracks,
which take no time to load once the loop is loaded.  I had it set up so
I could control the pitch of a loop using a midi drum pad and it worked
well.

Mark