From:   Rainer Straschill [mailto:rs@moinlabs.de]
Sent:   Monday, April 01, 2002 4:04 PM
To:     Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject:        RE: Fantasy Patching Exercise #1

Graham,

let me post a few questions to some pieces of equipment, so I don't have to
research them myself:

1. how many inputs has the mackie console?
2. Do I understand this correctly that the 01V can be connected with 16
channels in any direction to the Hammerfall
3. How many alaogue connections are there on the 01V ?
4. What is Propellerhead Reason ?

...and then look forward to my following suggestions :-)

                Rainer

Rainer Straschill
Moinlabs GFX and Soundworks - www.moinlabs.de <http://www.moinlabs.de>
digital penis expert group - www.dpeg.de <http://www.dpeg.de>