Re: silly mic idea (was Open mics + Looper + Live=Feedback?)

I returned my Roland Groove Effects, as I thought it was... I can't put
a finger on it, but I didn't like it much.  Couldn't seem to get a big
variation of sounds out of it.  For cheap, you might try and Alesis
AirFX.  I love mine.  I paid $149, but I think they usually go for $200.

My wife uses a Korg KAOSS pad, and that baby's a classic for sure.
Again, cheap at $219.  I'm VERY psyched about the KAOSS pad II that's
been announced (anyone know when that will be released?)  It's
especially interesting to me, as it takes a MIDI clock and basis it's
effects on the clock.  Will also do beat detect and base the effects on
that if you'd like.  I think this might just replace the AirFX and
Vortex in my rig.

Mark