Re:Tony Levin in Cleveland tonight

<<if anyone else will be at the tony levin show
  tonight, i'll be sporting the looper's delight
shirt. 5'10",  clippercut hair, goatee.>>

In my case, just look for the brown haired guy
who looks too young to know who Tony Levin is.
;-) Seriously, I'll be wearing silver shoes, and
probably a Larks Tongues In Aspic shirt and
carrying a bag with goodies that I'm hoping to
have Tony sign (mainly just the Three Of A
Perfect Pair cover, but I may decide to bring a
couple others at the last minute). I'm about 6
feet tall, and a bit on the non-anorexic looking
side, if you know what I mean. ;-)

=====
May you never thirst!
The Scuba Diver Presently Known As Chris

"What do you get when you give a yo-yo to a flock of flamingos?"-James
Earl Jones