re[2]: Peavey was [eletrix filter factory question=??B?qF2=?=

gary, i'm not so sure that is a fair analysis.

i don't know exactly what year the spectrum filter and 1600 came out, but
there are referances to them at musicmachines (hyperreal) from at least
1995.  while i'd like to see peavey make better stuff (and i'm glad to
hear the feedback ferret is a good product), 3 products in 7 or more years
doesn't even come close to showing that peavey is now making only first
rate products.

deknow