Re: Repeater pedals?

Do you have it set to sync to midi clock, or is it doing this with it
set to it's own internal clock?

I haven't noticed mine doing this, but I don't do any midi with it
right now.

re: Evan

I thought the padding was just in the wav file that's stored
internally? I didn't think any of that was actually audible, so it
shouldn't affect the repeater while you're using it, only when you take
the wav files and import them into a computer from the CFC.

Greg