Re: Adrenalinn - more info please

Well, all I was saying was that the Stick isn't a bass and guitar
slapped together.  The pickups sound very  different, and your standard
guitar effects just don't sound all that good on them.  Perhaps bass
processors work better?  The only evidence of that is that I can get
some pretty good tone out of a Behringer V-Amp, yet the stick generally
sounded bad through it.  When we went out and tried the Digitech BP-200
we found a lot of it's presets sounded fairly good with just a bit of
tweaking.  Now, neither box would be called high end, but there was
something about the general voicing of the BP-200 that made a big
difference, on the high and low strings of the Stick.

So Jon, what are you using as a preamp these days?  I thought you
sounded good when we played together, you using the Digitech 2120s.  I
also though you sounded really good when I saw you at Hush Hush in SF.

When I saw Trey last, he and the other Warr guitarist in his band were
both using Line6 Pod pros, bass and guitar models.

Mark Sottilaro