GIG SPAM PITTSBURGH

this is the blurb that went out about our thusday gig, it should contain
at
least 75% loop content or there abouts, bring your "loop-o-meter" and
see.....michael k

The Stem Cell Liberation Front at The 31st St. Pub, Thursday April 11, 2002

And now it's time for another evening of the Elastic Concept...this
one even more elastic than the last. Rather than have the same old
configurations, we're doing something different. The band lineup is
this:

* The Stem Cell Liberation Front: Drummer par excellence Ryan
Sigesmund and I are back with another set of wildly danceable noise.
We rocked the Rex, and now it's time to rock the Strip.

* Axis of Evil: twisted minimal (that's the goal, anyway) improv
performance I'll be doing with Nick and Ty from Clutter and Mike
Klobuchar, who laid down some fascinating noise (air-fx and
Boomerang pedal) at the last Sonic Roulette. Total improv.

* Template, a group of young rockers from the middle of
Nowheresville, PA. (Patricia thinks they should amend their name to
"Template of Doom" and I think I'm going to mention this to them.)
Bring flannel and earplugs and get ready to rock, tough guy.

* AND! Robert "Unfinished Symphonies" Press will also introduce each
act with a custom-composed Elastic Overture.

* Also some things
* And the other stuff

Obviously this will be an evening of unparalleled variety.  For
everyone who missed the Rex show, come on out to watch us slowly work
our way through every Pittsburgh bar and club.

9:30.  $3.  The 31st St. Pub, 3101 Penn Avenue, in the Strip
District, Pittsburgh.