RE: new to LD - advice please

Thanks for the help and info- I'm looking forward to learning about this
machine through the group and of course by experimenting. BTW- I did order
everything from alto music- the deal there was much much better than the
other internet deals- echoplex was $649 + shipping and the footcontroller
$99. Already the group has helped me make a good choice- so thanks again!

Kevin