Re: O.T. Computers

> http://www.carillonusa.com
>
> They're PCs built for audio, and you can buy them pre-configured for a
> number of audio applications, without all of the cute extras of other
> pre-built systems.  The nice thing is, you won't have to figure out
> which tiny check box is screwing up your musical experience.

I have heard a number of great reviews and have had friends buy with
superlative results - BTO music PCs from

Www.soundchaser.com

Also really good prices on most things, give Mikey a call.

I'm actually thinking about getting a PC too (I work as a Mac music studio
tech, hence the "actually").I have started hearing pretty good reports on
the ASUS P4B266-E motherboard.Any takers? How about a daredevil's homemade
PC shopping list?

L8r