Re: why i don't use a search engine for info...

Richard Zvonar wrote:

> time. I answered them out of kindness, but quite frankly my first
> reaction was to respond with a wisecrack.

Hey!  I thought that was my job!

But more importantly, amen to that brother.  I've got a good friend that
constantly emails me questions about stuff that he could easily find via
google.  A lot of the time, my answers are postings of search engine
results.
Now, why is he afraid of searching himself?  I don't know, but it sure is
annoying.  This list is an incredible wealth of information, but you're
better
off doing some of the work yourself before hitting up the list.

Mark