RE: G4 and digi001? (was O.T. Computers)

>Hi Ya'll,
>
>I've been lurking for about a year now...and i finally feel the need to
>post!
>
>Remix. Chekc out: www.remixmag.com

wow, Joanne, to lurk for a year before making this little probably
helpfull propaganda shows quite some respect for the list, thank you!

I just did a little search on the site about looping and found a
nice, rather tecnical article about the Repeater. The other links
looked rather like non real time looping...

Do you think most readers understand (feel) the difference between
mounting loops on a computer and creating them in real time as most
members of this list do it?

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org