RE: FW: O.T. Computers

Woah, Pyro's only $29.

-----Original Message-----
From: Graham, Lindsay [mailto:lgraham@post.cis.smu.edu]
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 6:08 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: FW: O.T. Computers

Hmmm.  Salesman's logic.  Not to bash, but, if I am to buy this argument,
then it should work in reverse...

Carillon Barebones III PC: $2,100
minus Loop Station software (don't need it): -$500
minus Virtual OnSite Service app (not essential): -$99
minus Cakewalk Pyro (have other app): -$79

New Cost: $1,422.  I'd buy one at that price.

Also, you can't throw in the $249 warrantee cost that Apple charges on top
of a Dell PC, which comes with a $139 3-year warrantee.

Lindsay
sonic detritus:
left of eliot
http://leftofeliot.iuma.com