Re: Multiple, sequenced delay lines...can it be done?

>Thanks, Bill!
>
>Well that's interesting.  I was thinking of something more along the
>lines of having a delay line "sample" and then changing the start and
>end points of the delay line's playback with offsets whose locations are
>determined by incoming CV's.  Is that possible?

thats a different kind of technology. Reminds of Dr. Zvonars concert
at LoopStock, done with Eventides...  you would probably end up using
some pedal input to control this, which is similar to a CV input, but
digitally interpreted.

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org