RE: what do loopers do when they're not looping?

Hi All,   I'm new to the list and thought this thread would be a good
introduction point.

I work for SOCAN (Society of Copmposers, Authors and Music Publishers of
Canada) in Vancouver.  I help composers and musicians navigate the music
biz, lecture at schools, music conference panels, etc.

I've just released my first album of looping music and did my first
looping
gig last month.  I used the DL4 for my album "The Spirit Molecule" and
have
just purchased a Boomerang and ordered the V2 upgrade.  Saving for an EDP,
maybe a Repeater too!

Always interested in CD trades with other loopers.

Thanx...Terry
www.anomalousdisturbances.com