Re: synchable looping devices?

<<consider using syncable loopers if you go for
several.>>

Why is that? My main interest is doing things
with different length loops, maybe in different
time signatures. I'm not sure being able to synch
them up would be of much use to me, as I'm
interesting in having the different loops going
out of synch.

=====
May you never thirst!
The Scuba Diver Presently Known As Chris

"What do you get when you give a yo-yo to a flock of flamingos?"-James
Earl Jones