Re: behringer foot stuff

> > > FCB1010, there's only one version, but there's a
> new
> > > EPROM with a couple of minor features.
> > >
> > > andy
> > >

> > is the new eprom standard with new boards from the
> manufacturer
>
> I was wondering about this too. Anyone purchased one
> recently?

i purchased one not even a week ago (pretty nice board
and although i've barely scratched the surface with
the programming of my pcs and ccs, it seems fairly
intuitive taboot taboot!)...but there is no mention of
this new EPROM or anything.  there is a guy who is
selling the installation of the EPROM on ebay and when
i asked him about it, he said he wasn't sure, but sent
me a copy of the behringer .pdf file with info on the
features and how to install the new EPROM.