Re: Los Angeles Loopist Invades Oakland Party... Film at 11:00

This is going to be great fun! Andre and Matthias jamming together, ya
can't beat it!

Plus, a lot of the new LoopIV features are really tuned into Andre's deep
and modern looping approach. We're really excited that he's agreed to come
up and help show it off. This is quite a treat.

And sorry, I don't have a video camera. I'm still trying to figure out how
to get a PA! this is all coming together at the last minute, so video will
have to be somebody else's department....  audio recordings would be nice
also if somebody can bring a dat.

kim